Soak wash is the modern way to clean and refresh your delicate laundry items. The gentle, no rinse formulation is perfect for hand washing your knitwear, lingerie and swimwear.
Environmentally friendly Canadian formulation made with plant derived and renewable ingredients and not tested on animals
· Biodegradable, phosphate-free, dye-free & sulphate-free and free from glycols.
· Bottles made from post consumer-resins, so are recycled, but please recycle them again.
· Available in several delicate scents, or fragrance-free
· Gentle against the skin
· Low suds liquid so the dirt and detergent comes out in the water, no residue is left behind. No rinse required.
· Use on lingerie, swimwear, any delicate clothing, jerseys, make-up brushes
· Over 75 washes per bottle (375ml) bottle
- Squeeze 5ml (teaspoon) into a basin of cool water (approx 4 litres).
- Mix around the water and soak your item for 15 minutes.
- Gently squeeze the water out of the item. No need to rinse.
- Lay the item in a towel, fold it and leave it to dry in a warm place like this before airing it again. Or just hang it once it’s not too wet (otherwise it will loose shape.
SOAK 375ml Bottle
You've just created a beautiful woollen garment that has been botanically dyed. This item needs to be treated with love and affection. As wool is a natural fibre it keeps itself clean naturally, expelling odours through moisture control, and is naturally stain and wrinkle resistant. This means you shouldn’t have to wash your woollies as often and you can simply air them out by laying flat on a bed or towel for an hour to dispel any lingering odour. However when its time to wash hand washing isn't as difficult as you may think.
Unfortunately we cannot accept returns on this item if the seal is removed.